Terms & Conditions OF SALE
- Orders may be placed Monday-Friday via our office from 9am-2.30pm for next day delivery.
- Order online at nsr.coldweb.co.uk, email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply use our voicemail messaging service on 02890667575.
- Minimum order value is £70.00/€100 per order, should this not be reached a carriage charge of £10.00/€15.00 would apply.
- Deliveries run Monday to Friday with the exception of certain public holidays, but please check with our sales office for a full schedule and we will do our best to meet your business needs.
- Deliveries should be thoroughly checked by the customer and signed for at the time of delivery.
- Any discrepancies will be noted on the driver’s sheet at the time of delivery, no claims for damages, shortages or mis-ordered goods can be rectified after this time.
- Any goods which do not conform should be reported to Head Office and retained for relevant inspection along with packaging for the product.
- No claims arising from temperature defect will be discussed after the delivery has been accepted.
- New accounts will be on a Pro Forma Invoice basis until receipt of full credit checks and trade references are returned.
- A Direct Debit payment is then required for all future payments.
- Credit terms will be agreed with your representative at account opening stage.
- Settlement in accordance to these terms is essential to ensure continuity of supplies.
- Accounts not settled within the agreed terms will be put on hold until brought up to date.
- NSR retain the legal right to goods including parts until payment is received in full.
- Direct Debit payment is made on a fortnightly basis unless otherwise agreed with your sales manager
- We aim to maintain prices at all times, however on occasion market changes may cause variation subject to alteration without notice.
- The effective price will be that ruling at the time of delivery.
- If you feel a product is not to the NSR standard you expected, this should be reported to our head office immediately, alternatively you may contact you Area Representative.
- Details of product, best before dates and delivery date should be given when making a claim.
- Arrangements for the return or collection can then be made accordingly.
OUR FULL Product Range
Originally focusing mainly on supplying retailers with award winning - Mauds Ice Creams and ice cream accessories. The company has since progressed to supplying a wide range of frozen, chilled and ambient products to the food service and retail market. Click any of the links below to discover our full range of products.
Let's work together →